Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels.
With over 13 years of operational experience, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project activities and tenders to the highest standards. The company coordinates in Malta Climate-KIC, the Water Cluster, the Digital Cluster and MEDENER, amongst others.
Paragon Europe is looking for a EU Affairs & Project Manager to join its Brussels Office.
Working closely and reporting to the Directors, the ideal candidate will be responsible to maintain established networks and create new ones, searching for new project collaboration opportunities and attend high level meetings with partners and possible collaborators.
The ideal candidate shall have:
• University Degree in European Studies, Politics, Business Administration or any related field;
• Minimum 7 years of work experience, of which 5 years directly related to partnership management and consortium building of European projects;
• Previous experience in FP7 and H2020 applications;
• Knowledge of the full project management cycle;
• Extensive network of stakeholders related to energy, transport and climate change;
• Coaching, mentoring and motivation skills for junior staff;
• Capacity to work under pressure and within targets and deadlines;
• Availability to travel abroad;
• Ability to identify new collaborations and successfully manages these collaborations;
• Attention for prompt problem solving and forward planning.
After an initial internal screening, selected applicants will be contacted for a first Skype interview. A second and final round of interviews will be held in our Brussels office (Rond Point Schuman 6) in mid-October.
The position is full-time and can lead to a permanent contract. It is expected to be filled in by the end Of October.
Interested candidates can send a cover letter, an updated CV and any annexes all merged together into one PDF file to be named “Name Surname_EU Affairs Manager” (e.g. James Clark_EU Affairs Manager) to Mr Oronzo Daloiso email@example.com, indicating as object of the e-mail “EU Affairs & Project Manager”. Due to high volume of applications, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Paragon Europe is an equal opportunities employer.
Please visit paragoneurope.eu to learn more about our business in Brussels, Malta and elsewhere in Europe.