Paragon is an innovative advisory, research and management company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon's motto is to realise excellence for all its clients. In fact, with over twelve years of operational experience, our multilingual, multicultural and multidisciplinary team has developed the right expertise to carry out project activities to the highest standards. Paragon coordinates in Malta Climate-KIC, the Water Cluster, the Digital Cluster and MEDENER.
Paragon Europe is looking for one EU Project Intern to join its Head Office in Malta for ideally six months.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Enrolled or achieved a University Degree in an area of study related to environment, economics or humanities;
• Knowledge of European direct funding programmes such as H2020 and Erasmus+ is an advantage
• Interest in project implementation and management
• • Advanced level of English and good knowledge of other languages (French, German, Spanish and/or Italian) is considered as an asset
• Very well organised, with attention to detail
• Pragmatic, capacity to find solutions rapidly
• Capacity to take initiatives and responsibilities
• Very good writing, oral, research and analytical skills
Note that this is an unpaid internship and it is highly recommended to have a mobility grant agreement from a sending organisation such as University, Region or Chamber of Commerce.
Interested candidate can send motivation letter and an updated CV to Ms Gonca Kara Demir, Project Manager, at email@example.com, indicating as object of the e-mail “EU Project Intern”.